New Choice Health & Wellness, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Any information we share will only be shared with necessary third parties (such as payment gateways) who will also meet the requirements of this policy and conform to relevant data protection laws.
New Choice Health & Wellness, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 1, 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and/ or company name.
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number. We only use these to contact you in relation to your order, or to service a subscription if you have subscribed to our mailing list.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode. We may use this information to improve our website and services to you, view analytics and tailor special offers.
- Information relevant to purchases, customer surveys and/or offers. We do not collect and store any information which is not required for us to provide you the products and services we offer.
- Results of surveys or marketing questionnaires. We will make it clear when we send out surveys etc., how information from those surveys will be used and stored.
We require your information to service your needs and help provide you with a better service; in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services such as through feedback in our contact form.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests or for example to ensure the site offers the correct products for your location.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. You can opt out of this at any time by contacting us via email.
- We may use your information while processing and fulfilling purchases of products or services. Some of this information we cannot delete as it may be part of our tax records for example.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We only send out such emails if you have opted-in to receive them.
- Using cookies, we collect analytics data which is anonymized so no personal details are transmitted or shared with a third party or used by us for analysis. We might use geolocation for example to check on sales revenue for a specific area, but there is no detail associated other than location (such as a postal/zip code, a city or country), and the total sales revenues for that location.
- Respond to any issues or queries via the customer support team
New Choice Health & Wellness, LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, New Choice Health & Wellness, LLC is a licensee of TRUSTe. The website is also secured by VeriSign.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in the banner when you visit the site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Your Personal Information
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at New Choice Health & Wellness, LLC, 18977 West 10 Mile Rd., Southfield, MI 48075.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, at the above address/email. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (800) 674-3856
New Choice Health & Wellness, LLC
18977 West 10 Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075